If you want to be a professional gamer it is imperative to be equipped with the fastest processor that you can. Even with their old age Intel’s i5 processors are among the best at gaming. To do this, the Intel 6600k i5 is among the most powerful processors. However, that’s not enough. To get outstanding performance you’ll require the most powerful motherboards for Intel i5-6600K.
The Intel Core i5-6600K processor is four-core and four-thread 3.50 GHz (max. clock speed of 3.90 GHz) processor. Intel is well-known for its single-core speed, which is the most suitable for gaming. It can support Ultra HD resolution, which is a great feature. This chip became somewhat old, yet it stands in the way of superior gaming performance. It also has built-in HD graphic processors.
Which Motherboard do I need for the Intel Core 6600k i5 processor?
Intel Core i5-6600Ksupports various chipsets such as H B Q, Z and the 100 or 200 series. 100 series is older and was released in the year 2015. However, the 200 series , on the other hand is fresh and improved, and was released in the year 2017.
For use at home motherboards have H series chipsets, such as H110, H170, and H270.
- B150 and B250 are utilized for business use.
- Q150, Q170 and Q250, Q270 are designed for the most sophisticated business users.
- Z170 and Z270 can be used to boost the performance of your computer; it’s recommended for gaming.
So, the most suitable choice to use this (i5 6600K) CPU is the Z270 motherboard that supports chipsets as it is able to handle the the overclocking process quickly. If you’re on a tight budget choose the H270, which has many of the features that come with it.
MSI Pro Intel Z170A Computer Mate LGA1151 ATX
Its MSI Z170A Gaming motherboard line is broken down into the performance of the arsenal, and so you’ll be able to find a motherboard that meets your requirements regardless of what you’re seeking in the motherboard. For instance those gaming slots within the performance category are focused on aesthetics and customization.
They’re ATX forms and feature improved connectivity. A few cool features of the mouse master provide faster response times along with increased connectivity and the option of customizing your gaming mouse. Gaming hotkeys are an awesome feature that grants you the ability to use your keyboard to access your most frequently used system options. It’s also a robust motherboard, and you will enjoy a top-quality gaming experience with it. It is definitely one of the best motherboards for gaming.Gaming motherboards for the i5 6600K.
Everything you need from an ultra-premium gaming motherboard that includes physical overclocking controls on the motherboard All of it is available. This top gaming motherboard features an game Boost feature on the speed level. You will be using it with Command center program to perform your overclocking. Then, at the level of enthusiast there is an overclocking dial on the board which replicates the same overclocking. Additionally, you can control the overclock all the way to 11. At 11, you will receive 5 GHz boost.
The Key Features
- This Motherboard has an ATX (Advanced Technology eXtended) form-factor.
- It is equipped with a socket LGA 1151 which is compatible with the 6th generation Intel Core processors.
- Intel Z170 chipsets support
- 4 1 DDR4 Dual-channel DIMM slots that can reach 3600MHz (Max capacities 64 GB)
- It comes with three PCI express slot (Gen 3.0)
- Equipped with multi-graphics card features: 3-way AMD CrossFireX and two-way NVIDIA SLI technology.
- It is compatible with VGA, DVI & HDMI It has one port for each
- Comes with Intel I219-V Gigabit Ethernet connection to the LAN
- Includes 6 SATA3 ports as well as one SATA Express port
- It comes with a Realtek audio driver that can support 7.1 channel high definition.
So, here is the fundamental overview for the motherboard. Let’s first look at the pros that come with this Gaming Motherboard before addressing the Pros and Cons..
This Motherboard runs it with the Intel Z170 chipset, which includes socket LGA 1151 which is specifically designed specifically designed for processors with i5 6600K. It is compatible with DDR4, the newest DDR4 platform as well as the USB type c connector. USB 3.1. Megabytes. The motherboard uses its official USB 3.1 controller. We’ve chosen this motherboard as the top choice with the i5 6600K processor for these fantastic features compatible with the motherboard.
There are ATX 24 pin and two USB 3.0 connectors that provide front panel connectivity. Intel is natively able to support the three SATA Express connectors and Gigabyte also has additional accessories can be used using the SATA Express connectors. It comes with front-panel headers for the pins of the case, and that’s the place where these G connectors were introduced prior to. If you are looking to build a premium gaming PC, then choose this motherboard to enjoy an full-bodied gaming experience.
It also comes with it has a powerful network card to play games. A removable op-amp as well as high-end audio capacitorsand audio noise shield. This board also comes with an extra connector to support Thunderbolt. The connector now allows the board to be support for Thunderbolt 3.0 as well as USB Thunderbolt, mainly Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 2.. In the the Audio Zone 4 gigabytes, the exclusive amp for audio technology, there’s an op-amp with a removable component that can be used to switch to another operational amplifier.
The Key Features
- This Motherboard has an ATX format-factor (Advanced Technology eXtended).
- It is equipped with the LGA1151 socket for CPUs that is compatible with 6th generation Intel core processors
- It is compatible with Intel Z170 chipsets. Intel Z170 chipset
- 4 four DDR4 Dual-channel RAM sticks with slots that can reach 3600 Maximum Frequency (Max. RAM memory capacity is up at 64GB)
- It includes 1 PCI Express 3.0 16 Slots, 1 PCI-Express 3.0 8×8 and 1 x PCI-Express 3.0 with x4 and 2 PCI-Express 3.0 1 expansion slots.
- Equipped with Realtek ALC1150 7.1-Channel Hi-Definition Audio CODEC premium audio capacitors to provide amazing audio quality.
- It includes 3 (3) SATA Express & 6 x SATA 3 ( up to 6 Gigabits per second speed of transfer)
- Features two NVMe M.2 SSD slots (Max. bandwidth of 32 Gigabits per second)
- In terms of USB connectivity ports, it comes with 1 port for USB 3.1 (A+C) ports and 7 USB 3.0 ports and 6 USB 2.0 ports.
- It comes with an E2201 Ethernet controller for LAN that performs extremely well.
This is the basic overview of the board, surely. We will first go over the advantages for this gaming Motherboards and then look at the cons.
Asus Z170 PRO Gaming 3400 Intel Mobo
What exactly is included from this Motherboards? It comes with the ps/2 connector USB 2.0 screen port, HDMI VGA, DVI, USB 3.0 and ethernet ports, USB 3.1 type a and type c, as well as audio connectors to provide better audio quality. The Motherboard comes with the benefits of top FX protected audio, premium audio, and a dual PCIe Lanes. It’s also a sturdy ideal motherboards for I5 6600K.
Also, you’ll get Intel LAN controller help which can enhance the gaming experience on the internet, but not as much as other motherboards. This is why we’ve chosen this motherboards type as the best budget am3 motherboard.
The Key Features
- It has LGA 1151 processor socket which is compatible with 6th generation Intel core processors.
- Intel popular Z170 chipset
- It features a four-channel dual channel DDR4 memory slot (Max. RAM Memory capacity of up at 64GB)
- Maximum memory frequency can be supported up to 3400 MHz.
- It’s a Micro ATX Mobo design (Micro Advanced Technology extended) form-factor.
- It comes with 2 USB 2.0 Type A ports located at the front I/O and 6 USB 2.0 Type A ports located at the rear I/O
- To support USB connectivity, it has six USB 3.0 Type A ports, along with one USB 3.1 Type A port.
- It includes two PCI Express 3.0×16 and 1 one PCI Express 3.0×16 and 3 PCI Express 3.0×1 expansion ports.
- It comes with one SATA Express and 4 SATA slot (Max. bandwidth of up six Gigabits each second)
- Features 3 NVMe M.2 SSD slots to provide lightning rapid storage (Max. bandwidth of 32 Gigabits per second)
- It also comes with VGA, DVI, HDMI ports, and an intel the LAN controller on the I/O panel in the rear.
- Features a high-end Audio capacitor that reduces noise as well as Supreme FX sound technology delivers extremely good surround sound while playing games.
This is a brief overview of the motherboard, isn’t it. We’ll first look at the advantages of this gaming Motherboard. Then, we’ll discuss the Pros and Cons..