While talking of social media platforms, Instagram is one of the most popular and does not need to be explained. We now have a DM (direct messaging) feature on Instagram, which allows us to interact with anybody.
We have the usual white and night mode in the conversation area by default. However, you may modify the color scheme using the Instagram themes tool.
Here’s a straightforward step-by-step approach if you’re wondering How to Change the Chat Theme on Instagram for All Chats.
So, if you’re tired of the black and white Instagram backdrop, here’s how to change the chat theme on any phone. Without further ado, let us begin-
How to change the Instagram chat theme for all conversations
1) Start the Instagram app and go to the DM area to send an Instagram message.
2) On the top right side of the Instagram chat screen, click the I button.
3) After that, under the Chat settings, choose the Theme option.
4) The theme section will now be shown. Tap on the theme you wish to use as an Instagram chat backdrop.
5) Now that you’ve selected a theme, you’ll notice that the color of your Instagram chat has changed.
6) If you’re not happy with the current theme, you may repeat the procedure and change it. Simply explore each topic to choose the one that best appeals to you.
Finally, alter the Instagram chat theme.
All of this is about changing the chat theme on Instagram for all of your conversations. I hope it proves helpful.
Have any queries? Please do not hesitate to post them below in the comments.
Stay tuned for tips and tricks and to be notified of upcoming changes.