We’ll teach you how to download DApps on Trust Wallet for Android and iOS in this post. In only a few clicks, you may activate the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
If you are a new Trust Wallet user and are unable to use the DApp Browser You can do it by following the easy steps outlined below, whether you’re an Android or iOS user. You may simply link Trust Wallet to Pancakeswap after you have DApps on Trust Wallet.
How to download DApps to your Trust Wallet (Android)
To get the DApps on Android, you’ll need to take the steps below-
1. Go to the Settings section of the Trust Wallet app.
2. Go to Preferences and then DApp Browser.
3. Select DApp Browser from the drop-down menu in the new tab. When you return to the dashboard, you’ll see that a DApp browser has been activated.
Turn on Trust Wallet DApp Browser (iOS)
To activate DApp Browser on iOS, follow these easy instructions.
1. You can use Safari. On your iOS device, open the Safari browser.
2. In the browser, type trust:/browser enable and then click Go.
3. A pop-up window will appear; click Open. It will take you to the Trust Wallet app, where you will see that a DApp browser has been turned on.
We hope you found this Trust Wallet DApp Browser instruction useful. It’s a good idea to share it with other Trust Wallet users so they may benefit from it. Thank you so much for reading!