- When Snapchat keeps crashing, how do you restart it?
- Snapchat is crashing, or some functionality isn’t working correctly.
- This can be resolved by clearing the cache.
- Snapchat offers many benefits, including the ability to save photos, chats, and memories.
- These features may not be accessible if your app crashes or lags.
- Snapchat’s iPhone and Android apps store a cache in their settings.
You can clear the cache by navigating to the settings page and clearing the cache.
If you have trouble accessing the app, you can try another method.
Let me show you how to reboot Snapchat today.
How to Reboot Snapchat
Open Snapchat and navigate to the settings to clear the cache.
Why can’t I access Snapchat on my iPhone? You need to uninstall and reinstall the app. Are you using Android? The app cache needs to be cleared.
Snapchat’s cache on your iPhone will already have been cleared by uninstalling and reinstalling it.
Restart the Snapchat app after clearing the Snapchat cache in Android settings.
You can clear the cache directly through Snapchat if you have access to it.
Open your Snapchat app. Snapchat should be available once you open the app.
The solution to crashing or laggy apps is to uninstall and reinstall them on iOS and clear the cache in Android settings.
If you’re an Android user, go to “Settings>Apps>Snapchat>Storage>Clear Cache.”
Whether the issue persists after clearing the cache depends on whether the app works fine or not.
I will show you how to reboot Snapchat directly from the settings to remove the Snapchat cache.
- Go to the Settings page.
Opening the Snapchat app will take you to the settings page.
To navigate the settings page, click on the “Chat” icon.
In the top right corner of the chat page, you will find a gear icon that allows you to change your settings.
By scrolling down the Settings page, you will find the cache menu.
2. Clear the Cache
When you open the Snapchat settings page, you’ll find the “Clear Cache” option.
If you scroll down the page, you’ll find it.
You can clear the Snapchat app cache by tapping it after seeing it.
The “Clear Cache” button will show a popup.
The cache can be completely cleared by tapping the “Clear” button on the popup.
3. Reboot the Snapchat app
Upon clearing the cache, Snapchat will request a restart.
You can now stop the app by clicking “Okay.”
You can prevent the running apps from running in the background by opening them in the environment.
Swiping up will restart the Snapchat app.
This method is also available for Android and iPhone users.
In this way, Snapchat can be rebooted.
4. Uninstall and then reinstall the app
Even after clearing the Snapchat cache, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Snapchat app.
If restarting does not make sense, your phone might have to be renewed.
As your CPU and memory will be cleared after restarting your phone, you can use the app.
If you try the methods above but nothing works, you can check the DownDetector website for the latest server news.
Snapchat Support can assist you in resolving your issue.
What Does Clear Cache Do on Snapchat
Using the Snapchat cache, Snapchat stores your last activities and data to make it more efficient and faster.
You will usually find that your app is preloaded with all the data it needs to serve you better, so you do not have to wait for it to exchange data.
Data and memories stored locally on your phone will be removed when you clear the cache on your phone.
Cache clearing won’t remove Snapchat data from your device.
The cache will be cleared, and Snapchat will restart.
- The Snapchat app can be rebooted when it takes too long to respond.
- Some users’ Quick Add lists can be refreshed by clearing the cache.
- Using either the Snapchat app or the settings menu, you can clear Snapchat’s cache and reboot the app.
- There may be times when your app crashes or lags.
- On your iPhone, uninstall the app and reinstall it again, or in Android settings, clear the cache for the app.
- Snapchat can be restarted in five easy steps.