Deleted something that you didn’t mean to? Well, we all have been there! But the worst part is that nobody knows how to Recover a Deleted Post on Facebook Group & Wall.
But we know how to and we are here to help you out!
Through this tutorial, you will learn how to restore deleted posts from Facebook groups and walls straightforward and step-by-step.
I’m going to guide you on how to recover your Facebook deleted posts using two different approaches.
Is it possible to restore a deleted Facebook post?
Absolutely, it is possible to restore deleted Facebook postings, but only under certain situations.
By default, when you remove a post on Facebook, it is sent to the Facebook recycling bin, in which it will stay for 30 days until you delete it again.
To ensure that you can retrieve it if you change your opinion or even need it for any reason, you may store it in the Facebook recycling bin.
After 30 days, it is immediately erased and no longer exists.
Please follow the instructions or contact Facebook customer service if your Account is locked.
What if it’s longer than 30 days?
I’ll show you how to get back a Facebook post that has been deleted within 30 days and how to do it after that period has passed.
Hopefully, the procedure outlined below will address your issue.
PLEASE NOTE: – All of the procedures will be nearly the same on a PC and mobile device.
1st Method: Recover Deleted Facebook Posts from the Recycle Bin (within 30 days)
- Within 30 days after deletion, this approach allows you to restore any deleted post from Facebook’s trash bin.
- When you open Facebook, click on the Account drop-down icon on the very right-hand side of the screen.
- Select “Security & Privacy” from the drop-down menu, followed by “Activity Log.”
- You can now choose “Recycle Bin” from the menu on the left.
- You would be able to view the deleted Facebook post and the date in this section.
- It’s time to hover over the Post you want to restore, click on the three dots icon in front of it, and choose “Restore to Profile.”
- Please return to your profile and double-check the Post since it has been retrieved and relocated to your profile by the system.
2nd Method: Recover Deleted Facebook Posts from the “download your information” section when it’s been more than 30 days.
A second practical approach for recovering deleted posts from Facebook groups and walls is shown here.
When you go to this page, you can also find messages and polls you have lost.
Follow the methods outlined below to recover deleted Facebook posts from the download your information section on your computer.
- When you open Facebook, click on the Account drop-down icon at the very top of the screen.
- Choose “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down menu that appears soon after, and then click on the Settings button.
- You can now choose “Your Facebook information” from the menu on the left.
- You will find the option to “Download your information” under the heading “Your Facebook information.” Select View from the drop-down menu on the very right-hand side of the screen.
- Now that the information box for downloading has been shown, you may choose a date range under Request copy to see all of the deleted things that occurred during that period.
- Choose “High” from the media quality drop-down menu, and “JSON” from the format drop-down menu.
- Once you’ve done that, go down to Your activity throughout Facebook, where you’ll see a comprehensive list of the things you’d want to recover, including messages, posts, and polls.
- You may pick anything you wish to restore, but since we’re talking about postings, click Deselect all and then Post.
- After that, click Create file, and you’ll get a notice that says “A copy of your information is being produced” directly below it.
- Keep waiting, and as soon as the information has been compiled and published, you will get an email from Facebook.
- After clicking on the notice, you may download the data included in the zip file. Ascertain that you have a zip extractor installed to see the file.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
How can I find out whether a post I made in a Facebook group has been removed?
Your posts must comply with the group’s policies. Your Post may be removed if it is determined that it breaches the policy. However, if you have made a post and believe it may have been removed, there are two methods to verify your claim.
How to see friends’ Facebook postings that have been removed?
Due to Facebook’s user privacy settings, you will not see any deleted posts made by other Facebook users. You wouldn’t want to delete anything if anyone could see it.
Don’t waste your time browsing the WHOLE internet for any program or software that promises to be able to access a Facebook post that a friend has removed.
These individuals are fraudsters and hackers who will hack into your device and take your personal and financial information.
Is it possible for the police to retrieve deleted Facebook posts?
They may get a court order to seize the Post if they require it as evidence. Once Facebook receives a court order, it will turn over the deleted Post to the authorities for investigation.
To Sum It Up
Perhaps this article has provided you with some insight into retrieving deleted posts from Facebook groups and walls.
You may want to consider trying to hide a post that you might use in the future rather than deleting it.
Additionally, you may contact your solicitor if you require any post as proof.
Comment if you have restored your Post or have any issues.