Snap offers you different ways to send gifs. The information you need can be found here. How do I send gifs on Snapchat? Follow the steps outlined in this article!
How to send GIFs on Snapchat
- It is recommended that you have Snapchat open on your phone
- Capture the moment
- Go to the Stickers menu and select them
- You can create GIFs
- The GIF you want to use can be selected by clicking on it
- Add the text to the image after it has been created
Snapchat is the most popular app among friends for casual conversations. Your creativity can be expressed through the platform’s customizable features. You can twist everything if you want to send out random snaps or have a long conversation.
It is just one of the many outstanding features of Snapchat that allows you to add GIFs. Since Snapchat is a photo-sharing app, it focuses on making these photos interactive and creative.
The popularity of GIF stickers is for a good reason. You can add life to your digital photos with emojis, which enhances your overall digital experience. They not only make your photographs more interesting, but they are also funny.
Sending GIFs on Snapchat is essential since GIFs are lots of fun. There are four ways to share GIFs on Snapchat, as explained in the following article. Enjoy your time!
How to create your GIFs
A GIF file is essentially a loop of moving images, and the acronym stands for Graphics Interchange Format. Their unique perspective adds a new dimension to boring, static photos.
If you wish to learn how to create GIFs, you can have an entire conversation about them.
You can create GIFs using GIPHY, a free app. Now that we’ve cleared that up let’s get started.
- It is necessary to install GIPHY on your phone.
- Your phone’s application should have a “Create” button.
- The smile icon, the snapshot option, and the gallery option depend on what you want to do.
- To create a GIF, click the mile icon and select Edit.
- GIFs can be made on the spot by taking a picture and converting it into a GIF.
- GIF creation from your gallery is as simple as selecting an image from your gallery and editing it.
- Choose your preferred option and begin creating.
- The arrow in the right corner of the window will appear once you have completed the process.
- You can save the GIF as a picture by clicking on the three vertical dots on created GIF and clicking on Save GIF.
Since this GIF has been saved in your images, you can access it whenever possible.
How to send GIFs on Snapchat Snap
You can add GIFs to your snaps in just a few steps. Step-by-step instructions are provided below.
- Opening the Snapchat app and logging in to your account will allow you to access your Snapchat account
- Take a picture or upload a video
- Using the sticker icon, you can add more.
- GIFs can be selected by selecting the GIF option.
- The GIF can be adjusted and placed anywhere once it has been selected on Snap
- Then, click the arrow on the bottom right corner to send your Snap to your friends
It’s never been easier to add GIFs to Snaps!
How to send GIFs on Snapchat from your Camera Roll
Instead of adding animated GIF emoticons to images, send a hilarious GIF file you found on the Internet.
- Ensure that the GIF you wish to send is in your image gallery
- Go to the gallery and locate the GIF
- By clicking the share button, you can select the Snapchat icon
- On Snapchat, you can share or post the GIF to your story when you see it
How to send GIFs on Snapchat Messages on Android
To send GIFs directly from your keyboard, download the GBoard app on your smartphone.
How to enable Gboard on Android
Follow these instructions to download and enable Gboard.
- The Android version of Gboard can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- Enabling the application can be done through the “Enable in Settings” button.
- Under the Settings menu, you’ll find a new section called “Language and input.”
- The Gboard keyboard will appear among the keyboard options
- During step 2, click the “Select Input Method” button to select an input method
- A pop-up window will appear. Click “GBoard”
- On the third step, click “Set Permissions.”.
- By selecting “Allow,” you will enable the option.
- Finish the process by clicking “Done.”.”.
Using Gboard with GIFs has never been easier.
How to send GIFs on Snapchat using Gboard
Snapchat conversations can now include GIFs since Gboard is installed. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Once the Snapchat app is opened, you will be prompted to log in to your Snapchat account.
- Go to the “Chats” menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Your selected friend will receive the GIF
- Here is an example of a “GIF” from the keyboard in the chat
- You have a wide range of options to choose from. Choose the GIF you want to send
- Send the GIF by clicking the blue arrow
The process has been simplified for you! With this new feature, you can share GIFs directly with your friends.
How to send GIFs on Snapchat Messages on iOS
GIFs can be sent directly to friends using the GIPHY keyboard on your iPhone. It is necessary to enable the keyboard first.
Enable GIPHY keyboard on iPhone
- Your iPhone can be downloaded with GIPHY from the Apple store.
- The GIPHY keyboard must be configured on your iPhone once the application has been installed.
- Go to the settings menu and select “General.”.
- Once you have chosen the Keyboard option, click “Keyboards” again.
- Your newly added keyboards will now appear. Upon clicking GIPHY, you will see a button that says “Add New Keyboard.”
- “GIPHY” is one of the third-party keyboard options in the third-party keyboard category.
- GIPHY can be accessed by returning to the keyboard menu.
- Click the “Allow Full Access” button to grant full access.
Once you’ve enabled GIPHY, we’ll walk you through how to use the GIPHY Keyboard.
How to send GIFs on Snapchat using GIPHY Keyboard
- Select the Chat tab in the Snapchat application once it has been launched
- When you select a friend, their chat will open
- Long-tapping on the keyboard will bring up the globe icon.
- GIPHY can be accessed by selecting it from the keyboard
- A GIF will appear on the screen when you tap on it
- To complete the process, click the send button
- Emailing GIFs has never been easier.
Why won’t GIFs work on Snapchat?
Let’s say you add GIFs to pictures or send them over chat using Snapchat. The GIF feature will not be available in the case of the GIF button. Trying the above methods and still not able to send GIFs? Update your Snapchat application.
The new GIF features can only be found by updating your application to the latest version.