Every step of the 21st century is now blessed with modern technology. The entire human community is running behind more and more achievements with the aid of technology. Once the human population was satisfied with a simple desktop.
But with the growing times, they became displeased with having a desktop merely. They have been gifted a variety of laptops.
Still, they are chasing the new. Ultimately, their chase comes to an end after getting Chromebook.
What Is A Chromebook?
Chromebook is a sort of handy laptop which are driven on Chrome OS. Chromebook is not navigated on Windows and MAC OS.
It’s completely driven on Linux-based Chrome OS. It’s a simple version of an intricate laptop. It permits you to download a collection of selective and authentic applications.
There are a few games available in the Google Play Store that can be accessed on Chromebook.
Steps to Take A Screenshot on Chromebook
Seizing a screenshot on Chromebook is very easy but has slightly different procedure than the process of talking screenshot on HP Laptop or Desktop . There are some simple steps that you have to follow strictly.
Let’s explain the steps.
- Everything that appears on the screen is not your subject. In the initial phase, choose the content which you expect to capture.
- Press the ‘Ctrl’ key with the left hand and click on the ‘Show Windows’ key.
- The Chromebook automatically will save the taken screenshot in ‘My Files’. You just have to find the screenshot from the folder.
Steps to Take Partial Screenshot on Chromebook
The Chromebook has an excellent feature that allows you to grab partial screenshot.
Partial screenshot means to collect the picture of a particular area, not the entire one. Let’s follow the steps.
- First go to the content which you are looking for.
- Secondly, press the both ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Shift’ together with the left hand and tap on ‘Show Windows’ key with the right hand.
- A message will pop-up on the window ‘Drag to select area to capture’. The cursor will alter into a crosshair option and the screen will be going to dim.
- Using the cursor, you have to choose the specific area that you need to capture. That area will be highlighted automatically.
- Finally, press on the Capture option. The screenshot will be saved in the ‘My Files’ folder.
Steps to Take Screenshot of Windows on Chromebook
The Chromebook can enable you to capture the screenshot of windows too. Following are the steps regarding it.
- Like before, first choose the content you need to capture.
- In the second step, press both the ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Alt’ keys together. And at the same time, click on ‘Show Windows’.
- The Chrome OS screenshot toolbar will be displayed in from of you. It’s on the bottom.
- Now, you have to press the ‘Window Screenshot’ option which appears at the third position from the right side.
- The cursor will be turned into a camera. Take the position of the camera on that window which you’ll want to capture.
- In the end, click on it. Instantly, you will get the screenshot of the window which will be moved to the ‘My Files’ folder.
Pros & Cons of Chromebook
Let’s share some pros and cons of Chromebook in the following.
- Price is cheap: The Chromebook is more inexpensive than most laptops. As Chromebook is lightweight and has limited features, it comes to be within your budget. In Chromebook, you can’t get access to a large number of applications. If you wish for a gadget for sharpening your writing skill, then Chromebook is the best.
- Chrome OS is enough fast: It’s beyond your imagination how fast the Chrome boot-up system is. To open or close any desktop or laptop, it will take a few time. But Chromebook is very fast in this case. The programs in Chromebook are also reliable and fast.
- Weight is light: The best thing is that you can carry your Chromebook at any place because it’s very lightweight. As Chromebook relies on web, a very insufficient materials are used.
- Battery power is good: The power of the battery of Chromebook is stronger than the batteries of the laptops. The battery of Chromebook can run minimum 9 hours and maximum 11 hours. Whareas, the batteries of laptops can run 4 to 5 hours long.
- Less storage capacity: You can get only 32GB of storage in a Chromebook. It’s too short for those who seek to store all official documents in their Chromebook.
- Gaming facility is short: The advanced taste of games will not be possible to get through Chromebook. It can only allow downloading of a few assortments of games.
- No option for photo edit: You will never get the top photo or video editing software in this Chromebook. So you’re not able to edit high-quality photos.
Though the Chromebook is very easy to use, taking screenshots is quite confusing for many users.
Without having a proper guide, the user may be puzzled about taking the screenshots. This article is beneficial for every user to guide them on how to take screenshots on Chromebook.